Resonant excitation of spatial perturbations in a boundary layer in the presence of a pressure gradient
Publisher: National Aeronautics and Space Administration in Washington, DC
Written in English
- Boundary layer.
|Series||NASA technical translation -- NASA TT-20305., NASA technical translation -- 20305.|
|Contributions||United States. National Aeronautics and Space Administration.|
|The Physical Object|
- Idle Thoughts of an Idle Fellow
- A heuristic procedure to aggregate containers onto pallets and plan the loading of pallets into trucks
- T. S. Eliot
- The art of Thomas Gainsborough
- English literature and history, private press and illustrated books, drawings and watercolours ...
- The collision of Comet Shoemaker-Levy 9 and Jupiter
- The diabetes seafood cookbook
- Fires of the Past
- Current auditing developments
- Greatest Birthday from Tradition, Legend and History
- Some explanatory lists and grammatical texts.
- Alamogordo plus twenty-five years
- Commodity Market Reforms
- Physical Diagnosis
- Behold, the tabernacle of God.
- Les Infortunes De LA Vertu (World Classics)
- Homelessness and discrimination
- A beginners course in Bible study
- Samut rāingān sathiti čhangwat, Kamphǣng Phēt =